Marshmallow Krispie Brownies
These are ridiculously good. They satisfy just about every taste desire.
1 box brownie mix, any kind , for 13x9" pan (I make my own, using The Joy of Cooking recipe)
1 bag (10 1/2 oz) mini marashmallows
1 1/2 semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1-2 T. butter
1 1/2 cup Rice Krispies
1. Line 9x13 pan with parchment paper, leaving some extra that you can grab onto.
2. Prepare brownie mix and put in parchment lined pan. Put into oven.
3. About 5-7 minutes before brownies should be done, pour whole bag of marshmallows on top of brownies in pan. Continue baking until marshmallows are slightly brown, or just feel soft. (They will still be a little bumpy.)
4. Let brownies cool at least 4 hours or overnight.
5. To make chocolate topping, use double boiler or microwave and melt chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter together until smooth.
6. Stir Rice Krispies into chocolate mixture and spread entire topping onto brownies. Chill for a while in the refrigerator.
7. To cut, remove parchment paper with brownies, lay on a flat surface, and cut across with long, non-serrated knife into squares.